Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection consists of papers gathered by Sue Higman in her roles as board member and officer of several local Santa Barbara organizations, her correspondence on environmental issues, and papers related to the Early Mission Music Program.
The La Campana History Papers are comprised of the local history articles published in La Campana from 1970 to the present. La Campana, the membership publication of the Santa Barbara Trust for Historic Preservation, includes original research in the fields of history, archaeology, and historic preservation.
The Paul Mills papers document civic and preservation activities conducted while Mills was director of the Santa Barbara Museum of Art and served on the board of the Santa Barbara Trust for Historic Preservation. Most notable was his work on the restoration of Casa de la Guerra, the design of the Presidio Chapel burial tiles, the Flags Project and the statue of King Carlos III.
The Presidio Neighborhood Photograph Collection contains images gathered by the Santa Barbara Trust for Historic Preservation during research and activities conducted in support of the reconstruction of the Santa Barbara Presidio. The collection contains a wide variety of image formats taken by many photographers over the course of 150 years.
- Names: Santa Barbara Trust for Historic Preservation X
- Santa Barbara Presidio (Santa Barbara, Calif.) 4
- Photographs 3
- Buildings 2
- Historic preservation 2
- Casa de la Guerra (Santa Barbara, Calif.) 1
- Deeds 1
- Flags 1
- Gardens 1
- Gristmills 1
- Historic buildings--Conservation and restoration 1
- Images, Photographic 1
- La Campana (Periodical) 1
- Mills and mill-work 1
- Mission music 1
- Missions--California 1
- Negatives (Photographs) 1
- Periodicals 1
- Photograph collections 1
- Photographic reproduction of plans, drawings, etc. 1
- Publications in cultural heritage 1
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)--History 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Statues 1
- Textile finishing 1 ∧ less